Why We Love BAO's Nourish Urself Balm
Did you know that alongside our own plastic-free, zero-waste products, we stock a handful of specially selected, natural, plastic-free beauty products?
We get so excited when we find other brands that share our passions for creating natural, sustainable and beautiful products. We get so excited in fact, that we may even stock them so that you can enjoy them too! This is absolutely the case for BAO Skincare - an all certified organic, natural and vegan registered skincare brand.
We fell in love with their the BAO Nourish Urself Balm and, since stocking this balm back in October 2020, it has become a firm favourite amongst both our staff and our customers, and has become one of the star products in not one, but two of our Gift Sets>>.
This little jar really is magic, for so many reasons! So, here's everything you need to know about the BAO Nourish Urself Balm:
This is Beth, the founder of BAO Skincare. She has worked in the natural beauty industry for over 15 years.
After suffering with acne as a teenager and sensitivity and redness due to later health reasons, Beth felt as though she'd tried every specialist product out there! but nothing seemed to help.
So in 2012 she decided to start creating and hand making her own natural products, and they worked! Now her mission in life is to share her secrets with others and help make her customer's skin happy, too. We're so glad she did!
The BAO balm is a luxurious, deeply moisturising, face and body balm designed to transform irritated, sensitive, or delicate skin. Its vegan, natural and organic formula is intensely moisturising and will leave you with calm, nourished and soft skin. Suitable for all skin types - dehydrated, dry or sensitive skin will be especially thankful for this balm!
What can I use it for?
This balm can be used on both your face and body, as an all round nourishing, restorative balm:
- Use as an overnight sleeping mask to nourish, replenish and repair skin cells.
- It is an effective cleansing balm and effortlessly remove makeup.
- It brightens dull skin and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Use as a moisturising treatment anywhere on the body where there are dry patches of skin.
- Use to treat sensitive Skin caused by autoimmune, medications or allergies
- Safe for use during pregnancy and can help to minimise stretch marks. Simply massage all over you baby bump morning and night.
- Especially great for babies and children’s skin too.
- As a cuticle balm, rub a small amount into your nail bed to help strengthen nails and soften the skin.
- The organic essential oils are great for you mind too so you’ll feel calm and balanced.
The BAO balm is vegan, cruelty-free, natural and organic. Beth has created all of the formulations of every BAO product herself, using natural, vegan and organic ingredients that only nourish, balance and repair the skin deep down.
This BAO Balm is packed full of natural, skin-loving ingredients, here's just some of them:
Shea Butter, Calendula Flower Oil, Baobab Oil, Coconut Seed Butter, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Geranium Oil, Frankincense Oil, Neroli Oil.